Our lens on the Buy Side technology opportunities to leverage in a rapidly shifting market
Download to see more on:
- The data opportunity in the hunt for liquidity
- The role of technology during the changing state of trader vs. machine
- The impact of the shift to mobile
We have seen a shift in the market which no one could have accounted for.
Margin call volume has increased by c. 250%, and average daily volume surged 53% year-on-year in the first three months of 2020.
However, a force for change rarely comes from stagnation. We have seen an expedited shift for technology to become the Buy Side nucleus.
From taking to the stage at Trade Tech, to speaking with a number of buy-side leaders in our network, we have summarised the key trends and opportunities for Buy Side technology firms to leverage in this shifting market.
This has been consolidated through:
- Conversations with experts, from the head of Fixed Income at a >£40bn AUM fund, to the CTO at a >$100bn AUM fund
- Leveraged insight from our significant focus on capital markets tech (40% of our clients in the last 24 months sit in this segment)
- Historic interviews with c. 100 key stakeholders & financial buyers.