Our lens on the Buy Side technology opportunities to leverage in a rapidly shifting market Download to see more on:…
Taking a step back to ask the tough questions, define the right approach and build the winning plan takes longer at first. You are hungry, ambitious and ready to go.
But taking that step back is the difference between experimenting in a new market for two years, waiting for the product market fit to happen, or piercing into the market at 100mph.
What worked before won’t necessarily get you there, and a greater market size does not give you a greater chance of capturing it.
When entering a new geography, vertical or segment of the market, rigour behind the why, the where and the how will enable you to hit the ground running and increase revenue at a rapid pace.
How we propel growth opportunities
Find your recipe to win – from socio-economic drivers, to the market structure
Prevent time and energy exploring the wrong options
Weigh up all possibilities – from competitive intensity to regulatory hurdles
Play to win, play to participate, and do not enter
Create accountability, clarity and focus to maximise return on energy, and time to revenue
"We chose Cruxy & Company because they are fresh, dynamic and commercial. They operated as true partners to gather genuine market insight which not only helped our portfolio company identify the most appropriate path to enter, but also made the first step tangible & easy to execute."
– Guy Gillon, Managing Partner at Tenzing Private Equity
PE-Backed Travel Payments Tech Firm
- Firm had reached 50% market share in the U.K. despite declining U.K. market overall, and knew expansion was vital to sustain growth
- There were a multitude of options within Europe, but distilling these at pace was the challenge
- Quick-fire reduction of 12 markets to 3 based on socio-economic and adoption drivers, such as appetite, regulation, ease of entry, competitive advantage and revenue potential
- Build a prioritised recommendation on the 3 markets based on speed-to-revenue, longevity of opportunity, size of prize and specific regions to focus on
- 100 day plan tangible to execute on, including current accounts to expand with, new partners to drive forward, upcoming tenders to pitch for and prospects to target
2x acquisitions made to drive international expansion in new markets